The studio offers editorial production, styling, and garment design/production services. Since it’s establishment, Ne.Sense Studio has been on a constant quest of innovation; producing unique, daring, and elevated work by staying true to it’s motto - originality comes from a burst of rebellious mentality.
Garment Design & Production
NAMESAKE SS22 “Open Gym”
NAMESAKE’S fourth collection is titled “Open Gym.” inspired by their adolescent life in Tokyo ten years ago. With this collection, they want to reflect back to the process of entering a new unknown place as ...
Christmas Power Couples
In December, the atmosphere of romantic love is in the air, whether it’s having a Christmas dinner with your spouse, or a group of friends going to a gift exchange party. Single you choose to let him/her know...
Yoga Lin – XIANG YU YI YANG
● Good morning, my fish teacher.
● Learn from fish. I mean it.
● My mom told me to act like a fish.
● Daddy is my idol. And fish, too.
● Respect fish.
● What do you think? Think like a fish.
NE.SENSE “Gender Free” Editorial
NE.SENSE redefines the so-called “gender” as the theme through the theme of “gender without boundaries”. It not only breaks the traditional impression of clothing, but also rearranges the borderlessness and ...
Necessity Sense is the in-house label of Ne.Sense, aiming to impact beyond garments by storytelling an unique perspective on unspoken cultural issues. The founding brothers, born and raised in religious Taiwanese family, bounded in strict but orderly Japanese education system, and eventually broadened perspectives in the free state of America; resulting in an aesthetic mixed of western modernization and eastern traditions.
Studio Address No. 97, 6F Section 2, Nangang Rd
Nangang Dist. Taipei, Taiwan 115
- OctoberFounded Ne.Sense
- DecemberReceived the Red Dot Awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberLaunched Ne.Sense Retail Store
- DecemberNamed runner-up of best retail concept store by Highsnobiety Magazine
- OctoberCollaboration with high-end sneaker specialist – ETQ Amseterdam
- OctoberNe.Sense one year anniversary art installation
- JanuaryReceived the IF Design awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberNe.Sense’s second year anniversary art installation
- OctoberCollaboration with LA concept store and brand – 424
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Louis Vuitton travel book
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Wallpaper magazine
- AugustIntroduced Ne.Sense’s first in-line label – Necessity Sense with the collection titled YellNow
- JanuaryCollaboration with sneaker powerhouse – Puma on Blaze of Glory Swift