The studio offers editorial production, styling, and garment design/production services. Since it’s establishment, Ne.Sense Studio has been on a constant quest of innovation; producing unique, daring, and elevated work by staying true to it’s motto - originality comes from a burst of rebellious mentality.
Garment Design & Production
Necessity Sense SS19 “Needle In The Sea” Lookbook
Necessity Sense SS19 „NEEDLE IN THE SEA“ collection reflects the designer’s family ties as well as their cultural roots in Taiwan.
Inspired by their grandfather who was first to enter the fishing industry...
AW18 “Own Search” Lookbook
Ne.Sense’s fall/winter 18 select look book speaks of the process of letting go and discovering the most authentic part of life and yourself.
Behind solid and dark tailored suits and ties, there’s a lurking...
AW18 Closed Window Lookbook
Necessity Sense sixth collection Closed Window was inspired by the military experience of necessity sense’s youngest brother and designer. The time he spent at the Taiwanese military was a self reflective period...
SS18 “Rusty Dream” Lookbook
For NE.SENSE’s ss18 lookbook “Rusty Dream” presents the collection in black/white pictures.
"Rusty Dream" was shot by photographer Alien Wang and the black/white series pictures symbolize our move into...
Necessity Sense is the in-house label of Ne.Sense, aiming to impact beyond garments by storytelling an unique perspective on unspoken cultural issues. The founding brothers, born and raised in religious Taiwanese family, bounded in strict but orderly Japanese education system, and eventually broadened perspectives in the free state of America; resulting in an aesthetic mixed of western modernization and eastern traditions.
Studio Address No. 97, 6F Section 2, Nangang Rd
Nangang Dist. Taipei, Taiwan 115
- OctoberFounded Ne.Sense
- DecemberReceived the Red Dot Awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberLaunched Ne.Sense Retail Store
- DecemberNamed runner-up of best retail concept store by Highsnobiety Magazine
- OctoberCollaboration with high-end sneaker specialist – ETQ Amseterdam
- OctoberNe.Sense one year anniversary art installation
- JanuaryReceived the IF Design awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberNe.Sense’s second year anniversary art installation
- OctoberCollaboration with LA concept store and brand – 424
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Louis Vuitton travel book
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Wallpaper magazine
- AugustIntroduced Ne.Sense’s first in-line label – Necessity Sense with the collection titled YellNow
- JanuaryCollaboration with sneaker powerhouse – Puma on Blaze of Glory Swift