The studio offers editorial production, styling, and garment design/production services. Since it’s establishment, Ne.Sense Studio has been on a constant quest of innovation; producing unique, daring, and elevated work by staying true to it’s motto - originality comes from a burst of rebellious mentality.
Garment Design & Production
SS17 “Cliff” Lookbook
With summer approaching, NE.SENSE’s in-line Necessity Sense has recently teamed up with LA-Based team Heavy Atelier and photographer Pat Martin to present a fuller control on their perspective and interpretation...
SS17 “Traces” Lookbook
Taken place in a local themed eatery of a suburb area, NE.SENSE attempts to showcase the essence of each period - 70s, 80s, 90s through styling and garments made in the present. The theme of the lookbook is ...
Seven Seconds of Memory
"SEVEN SECONDS OF MEMORY" is inspired by two irrelevant stories that organically come into one mean. First is designer's family business in the fishing industry and second is a true story of a man named Clive...
ATLiens by India Rose
Disclosed - After following India Rose's work for a while, our team has been amazed by her special eyes toward fashion direction and styling. For this season, we have finally teamed up with her to give her full...
Necessity Sense is the in-house label of Ne.Sense, aiming to impact beyond garments by storytelling an unique perspective on unspoken cultural issues. The founding brothers, born and raised in religious Taiwanese family, bounded in strict but orderly Japanese education system, and eventually broadened perspectives in the free state of America; resulting in an aesthetic mixed of western modernization and eastern traditions.
Studio Address No. 97, 6F Section 2, Nangang Rd
Nangang Dist. Taipei, Taiwan 115
- OctoberFounded Ne.Sense
- DecemberReceived the Red Dot Awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberLaunched Ne.Sense Retail Store
- DecemberNamed runner-up of best retail concept store by Highsnobiety Magazine
- OctoberCollaboration with high-end sneaker specialist – ETQ Amseterdam
- OctoberNe.Sense one year anniversary art installation
- JanuaryReceived the IF Design awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberNe.Sense’s second year anniversary art installation
- OctoberCollaboration with LA concept store and brand – 424
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Louis Vuitton travel book
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Wallpaper magazine
- AugustIntroduced Ne.Sense’s first in-line label – Necessity Sense with the collection titled YellNow
- JanuaryCollaboration with sneaker powerhouse – Puma on Blaze of Glory Swift