The studio offers editorial production, styling, and garment design/production services. Since it’s establishment, Ne.Sense Studio has been on a constant quest of innovation; producing unique, daring, and elevated work by staying true to it’s motto - originality comes from a burst of rebellious mentality.
Garment Design & Production
NAMESAKE SS21 “Muscle Memory”
NAMESAKE's second collection is titled “Muscle Memory." Inspired by the current climate and them reminiscing their favorite family trip to Hawaii in 2007, where they had their first taste of vacation and first...
The scenario tells about a boy who loves football and trendy clothing, redefines and transforms the original limitations, and extending the meaning of "offside" in the football rules to clothing style. Sportswear...
NAMESAKE AW20 “Family Matters”
NAMESAKE's inaugural collection is titled "Family Matters." Inspired by the brotherhood designs’ love for basketball and their agricultural upbringing.
For Fall/Winter 2020, the Taipei label pays homage...
The Sense Jeans
Good fashion never dies. An iconic style that has somehow stood the test of time and is now being reinvented. Necessity Sense aim to introduce the 2000's iconic well-loved jeans to a whole new generation. Capsule...
Necessity Sense is the in-house label of Ne.Sense, aiming to impact beyond garments by storytelling an unique perspective on unspoken cultural issues. The founding brothers, born and raised in religious Taiwanese family, bounded in strict but orderly Japanese education system, and eventually broadened perspectives in the free state of America; resulting in an aesthetic mixed of western modernization and eastern traditions.
Studio Address No. 97, 6F Section 2, Nangang Rd
Nangang Dist. Taipei, Taiwan 115
- OctoberFounded Ne.Sense
- DecemberReceived the Red Dot Awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberLaunched Ne.Sense Retail Store
- DecemberNamed runner-up of best retail concept store by Highsnobiety Magazine
- OctoberCollaboration with high-end sneaker specialist – ETQ Amseterdam
- OctoberNe.Sense one year anniversary art installation
- JanuaryReceived the IF Design awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberNe.Sense’s second year anniversary art installation
- OctoberCollaboration with LA concept store and brand – 424
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Louis Vuitton travel book
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Wallpaper magazine
- AugustIntroduced Ne.Sense’s first in-line label – Necessity Sense with the collection titled YellNow
- JanuaryCollaboration with sneaker powerhouse – Puma on Blaze of Glory Swift