The studio offers editorial production, styling, and garment design/production services. Since it’s establishment, Ne.Sense Studio has been on a constant quest of innovation; producing unique, daring, and elevated work by staying true to it’s motto - originality comes from a burst of rebellious mentality.
Garment Design & Production
SS18 Pressured Paradise Lookbook
Necessity sense fifth collection “Pressured Paradise” is an exploration towards the interesting social pressure and sexuality in Thailand - the epicenter of sex tourism.
For many foreigners, Thailand ...
AW17 “Channel 07” Lookbook
For NE.SENSE’s latest lookbook “Channel 07” - marking its seventh lookbook milestone.
Taken place in a local hotel venue, NE.SENSE attempts to showcase the evolution of stylings by layering from casual...
AW17 Banks Drain Us Lookbook
Necessity Sense fourth collection “BANKS DRAIN US” focuses on the concept of money and its powers. Some says that our lives are defined by the sum of our choices. “BANKS DRAIN US” unveils a story on the boundless...
SS17 “Cliff” Lookbook
With summer approaching, NE.SENSE’s in-line Necessity Sense has recently teamed up with LA-Based team Heavy Atelier and photographer Pat Martin to present a fuller control on their perspective and interpretation...
Necessity Sense is the in-house label of Ne.Sense, aiming to impact beyond garments by storytelling an unique perspective on unspoken cultural issues. The founding brothers, born and raised in religious Taiwanese family, bounded in strict but orderly Japanese education system, and eventually broadened perspectives in the free state of America; resulting in an aesthetic mixed of western modernization and eastern traditions.
Studio Address No. 97, 6F Section 2, Nangang Rd
Nangang Dist. Taipei, Taiwan 115
- OctoberFounded Ne.Sense
- DecemberReceived the Red Dot Awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberLaunched Ne.Sense Retail Store
- DecemberNamed runner-up of best retail concept store by Highsnobiety Magazine
- OctoberCollaboration with high-end sneaker specialist – ETQ Amseterdam
- OctoberNe.Sense one year anniversary art installation
- JanuaryReceived the IF Design awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberNe.Sense’s second year anniversary art installation
- OctoberCollaboration with LA concept store and brand – 424
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Louis Vuitton travel book
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Wallpaper magazine
- AugustIntroduced Ne.Sense’s first in-line label – Necessity Sense with the collection titled YellNow
- JanuaryCollaboration with sneaker powerhouse – Puma on Blaze of Glory Swift