The studio offers editorial production, styling, and garment design/production services. Since it’s establishment, Ne.Sense Studio has been on a constant quest of innovation; producing unique, daring, and elevated work by staying true to it’s motto - originality comes from a burst of rebellious mentality.
Garment Design & Production
Necessity Sense/ Kour Pour – ONNAGATA
Kour Pour Is An Artist Who Lives And Works In Los Angeles. He Has Exhibited Work Internationally With Shows In New York, Berlin, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Chicago, Tehran And Tokyo. He Creates Works That Draw...
“46 Conscious” Editorail by Bleumode
Necessity Sense’s latest collaboration with Rotterdam retailer ANSH46 draws inspiration from Japanese manga "Bakusou-Kyodai Let's & Go".
French photographer Bleumode photographed an editorial featuring...
Joaquin Phoenix stars as the iconic villain in Venice Film Festival’s Golden Lion winner Joker. The highly anticipated film received an unprecedented 8 minute standing ovation at its Venice premiere, and is ...
“BLEU CONSCIOUS” Editorial By Bleumode
Photographed by renowned French fashion photographer Bleumode, this editorial shows Necessity Sense’s AW19 collection through a European perspective.
Inspired by numerous cult classic Asian films, the ...
Necessity Sense is the in-house label of Ne.Sense, aiming to impact beyond garments by storytelling an unique perspective on unspoken cultural issues. The founding brothers, born and raised in religious Taiwanese family, bounded in strict but orderly Japanese education system, and eventually broadened perspectives in the free state of America; resulting in an aesthetic mixed of western modernization and eastern traditions.
Studio Address No. 97, 6F Section 2, Nangang Rd
Nangang Dist. Taipei, Taiwan 115
- OctoberFounded Ne.Sense
- DecemberReceived the Red Dot Awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberLaunched Ne.Sense Retail Store
- DecemberNamed runner-up of best retail concept store by Highsnobiety Magazine
- OctoberCollaboration with high-end sneaker specialist – ETQ Amseterdam
- OctoberNe.Sense one year anniversary art installation
- JanuaryReceived the IF Design awards in the Retail Interior Design category
- OctoberNe.Sense’s second year anniversary art installation
- OctoberCollaboration with LA concept store and brand – 424
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Louis Vuitton travel book
- AugustNe.Sense retail store appointed as a travel destination in Wallpaper magazine
- AugustIntroduced Ne.Sense’s first in-line label – Necessity Sense with the collection titled YellNow
- JanuaryCollaboration with sneaker powerhouse – Puma on Blaze of Glory Swift